Thursday, May 5, 2011

...Changes...

The last four weeks have been a whirlwind of emotion, excited, fatigue, and crazyness to say the least. I was bombarded with loads of homework and clinical experience that took more time than I ever imagined. I can't believe it has been a month since I've blogged! With a month passed, A LOT of changes come, and I am no exception.
So here they are in a nut shell:
#1 New class - (that finished yesterday) It was my final class of nursing school and I am SO thankful to be done, and even more thankful to praise the Lord for getting me through this past semester!
#2 New Roommate - While one moved out and one is going to move out, a new one moved in! Lots of changes in this house!
#3 New car! - Many may or may not know, but my car got totaled in February and I finally got a new car! I am so blessed to be able to have gotten what I wanted and the Lord's timing is perfect! It is an 03 pontiac bonneville and someday maybe I"ll post pictures
#4 New Job - officially now I will be doing an internship with GCM/WCCC to be working on staff at DMACC for two years. I am so excited about the possibilities this gives me to be able to serve here at DMACC with these women and even more excited to see new faces the Lord brings around. I am also looking forward to seeing how the Lord grows and changes me through this process.
#5 The grass is green! - :) my favorite time of year along with trees budding and my garden hopefully to be planted soon!
#6 Transistions - lots of wonderful brothers and sisters taking the next leap into life at the DTC or other colleges! It is sad to see them go, but I actually really love change, and am so excited to see what the Lord does with each of their lives and their faith! He is bound to change them exponentially as they seek his will and plan for their lives!
Finally lastly #7 ITS SUMMER! - (at least for college students!) I am so excited to see the Lord use this summer to unite the hearts and souls of the saints here at DMACC. I am so excited to serve beside them all during EpiCenter and the other random events throughout this summer. The verse I am claiming for our time together is I Corinthians 1:10 "I appeal to you brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgement." I am so honored to be apart of these men and women's lives and excited to see all of us grow closer together.

Lastly, one thing is certain, the Lord never changes. I am so thankful for this fact, that God's love remains the same yesterday, today, tomorrow, and forever! I never have to faint because of Christ changing, however, I am thankful he gives us change in our lives to better see him and understand more of his character.

This is the verse I've been meditating on this past week. I am so grateful that God would be the strength of my heart, especially when I do not deserve it."Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth I desire besides you. My heart and my flesh may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:25-26

keep dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment